Below is a map of where we are. If you still can't find us please don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
(You can get personalised directions from Google maps)
- On the M6 near Lancaster take junction 34
- Turn onto the A683 (Caton Rd) towards Lancaster
- After 1.5 miles, go straight on through the traffic lights to join the one-way system.
- Straight on at the next lights, then follow the road left towards the city centre.
- After 100 yards, turn left into Phoenix Street.
- Our church building is on the right (there’s a car park at the top of Phoenix Street).
- From Lancaster Train Station head toward Lancaster town centre (down Meeting House Lane)
- When you come to Waterstones (should be on your right) turn left and head down the hill
- Walk all the way down the hill (China Street, Bridge Lane and Cable Street) until you see Sainsbury's on your left
- With your back to Sainsbury's, cross the main road at the lights towards the furniture shop
- Turn left and walk past the furniture shop on your right
- Take the first right up Phoenix Street, the church is on your right
This week's word...
"For if the willingness is there, the gift is acceptable according to what one has, not according to what he does not have."
[2 Cor 8:12, NIV]
Kings Community Church, Lancaster © 2013
Registered Charity Number 1008391